Jackson Support Rating: Strong Support - Level 84
- Skate's weight is reduced by 20% over traditional models
- For all skaters seeking greater flexibility, including Dance & Synchro skaters
- Designed based on our successful Elite 4500 pattern with a lower boot height and a unique, flexible tongue
- Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant;rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Asymmetric flex points for inside and outside ankle areas, provides better flexibility and support
- Extra wrap in ankle area, angled hooks and set back lace holes help secure feet for better stability and control while virtually eliminating lace bite
- Rolled topline for flex comfort
- Soft collar is less irritating for Achilles tendons
- Antibacterial lining made of perforated microfiber allows for better air flow, eliminating odors
- New Supreme 6000 Series tongue has molded inserts to eliminate lace bite and prevent lace slippage and tongue twisting; felt back tongue for comfort; flex design provides support and flexibility without restrictions.
We accept returns for either a refund or exchange (unless the purchased items have been customised or were not a regular stock item, but a special order). Any postage costs would be at the customers expense. Items must be returned unworn and in original packaging. Goods must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery.